Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spiritual Energy


While taking my morning walk with my black lab Bella this morning I was graced by the presence of a Bald Eagle.  I have never seen one in nature before.  I was mesmerized!!!  I went back home for my camera and rode my bike back hoping he was there.  He was but flew away to the tree (above) so I got to see him in flight as well.

I animal totem'd the bald eagle and this is what he means:
Freedom~Rise above~Strength~Illumination~Courage
The eagle teaches us:
~the ability to see the highest truth or highest viewpoint
~a connection from earth to sky symbolising balance
~Spiritual Energy
~that we have the ability to reach great heights when we find the courage to do so
~that freedom is our birth right

I LOVE it all!! It is everything I am working so hard at~ Courage, Freedom, Strength and Spiritual Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment