Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Carlton Trek Demo


Carlton Trek Bike Demo
I had the opportunity to attend the Carlton Trek Bike Demo about a month ago.  Just to be clear, I do not ride bikes in the woods, LOL!!! I was more than happy to go and be part of with my camera.  This event was sponsored by Trek Bikes,  Bicycles International of Venice and Sarasota Cycle  along with a few other local companies.  I enjoyed watching all the men and women go off into the woods and try out these new Trek bikes and in between rides I would walk around with my camera.  It was a very chilly morning and it resulted in a slow start to the day but once it warmed up these energy driving people really seemed to enjoy themselves.





A few of the Trek bikes that riders could try out




Off they go......

Matt from Sarasota Cycle prepping a bike for a rider

Mad Dogs providing some hot dogs for lunch.

Big Top Brewing, The riders when all done got to enjoy a local brewing company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment