Friday, January 27, 2017

Spontaneous Lunch in Venice





Life at the Beach





 Florida Colors


 I love a spontaneous road trip even if it is somewhere I have been previously.  The other day we went to lunch on the island of Venice, Florida at a little Italian restaurant Trattoria De Mino.  My hubby loves Italian food.  He saw calzones on someones table and was hooked.  One is large enough to share but we could not decide which one so we got a spinach and a sausage. Both excellent but he spinach was perfect! The weather was so nice we were able to sit outside and enjoy all the people walking by.
I am in a black and white mood lately but kept the images of the jetty in color because well, the water is amazing right now, even after a few days of storms.

I hope you enjoy my images.... Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment