Friday, March 9, 2012

March Photo Challenge Day 8 ~ Dream



Day 8 ~ Dream
The Wizard of Oz
Follow the Yellow Brick Road, follow the Yellow Brick Road, Follow..Follow..Follow.....

This one was a little difficult for me because I had a few ideas but didn't think I would see them on day 8.  So it took a little bit of thinking.  But what better than the Wizard of Oz!!! It was all just a dream after Dorothy hit her head from the flying wood plank.  AND being a huge Wizard of Oz fan I thought how perfect for me. 
So the above picture is of my Wizard of Oz nutcrackers I received as a Christmas present some years back from 2 very special young people in my life. I don't know who was happier, me receiving such a thoughtful gift or them for thinking the most perfect gift for me. I love nutcrackers, too. Below is of a magnet on a speaker by my computer and also a close up of the DVD.


No comments:

Post a Comment