Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Photo Challenge ~ Day 14 Something from My Front Yard




Day 14
Something from My Front Yard


I love when I get surprised when taking photos.  I wanted to take a picture of this yard ornament.  I wanted a close up picture but you could see my reflection in the glass, which I did not want.  So I backed up and zoomed in.  I love the reflection in the glass now, I love how you can see the fluffy clouds and the trees.  I got a few shots before even noticing the little lizard on it ~ suprpise.  They blend in so much you can miss them easily if your not paying attention.
I can remember coming to Florida to visit when my daughter was about 12 and how much fun she had trying to catch them.  Never did I think I would be living here now.  Sometimes it is awesome and sometimes I miss home so much it hurts. But this time of year in Florida ~ is perfect.  Warm days and Cool nights.  

No comments:

Post a Comment