I did not create this list. I found it on Facebook from The Maternal Lens. A friend had shared it w/ me. So I am up for the Challenge. I will use the photo from last weeks tree for today and go after day 1-3. Below is The Maternal Lens's comments on FB~
MARCH PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE!! directions:: each day there is a different challenge word or words to photograph. you can interpret these words however you wish!! it's however you want to see it. you can take these photos with your cameras, your phone, your ipad, your kid's camera....it doesn't matter!! you can post them to your facebook page, your blog, instagram or just keep them to yourself. the ...point is to just have FUN!!! if you do post them to instagram with your iphone or ipad, be sure to tag them #tmlphotoaday, that way others can go look and see your photos! if you miss a day, it's okay!! try and get it the next day. no pressure. all fun!! i hope you will join us and play along!!! if you are planning on playing we would love for you to 'share' this photo and invite your friends to join it too!

No comments:
Post a Comment