Monday, February 8, 2016

YOU CAN'T GO BACK, ONLY MOVE FOWARD

I had a very confusing mix up with emails and could not get into my blog.  I have been working on this periodically for months.  I finally, not sure how I figured it out,  but... I did.  So I can now get back to blogging!!!  I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused anyone!!  I want to back track so much but know that if I do that it will be so time consuming for me so I will just move on. Also that old saying goes..... You can't go back only forward!!  So that is what I will do.  Moving on!!
I have been working on several new things.  I have my 365 challenge, which is a photo a day for a year.  I get my prompts from http://captureyour365.com/ and try to keep with the daily prompts but if my daily life photo is more special to me that is the one I use.
I am also working on some creative photography, challenging myself to move beyond my comfort zone.
I  am a natural light photographer specializing in children, family's and boudoir photo sessions.
I love what I do. I love providing you with memories that will last a lifetime.  Please contact me is you have any questions or wish to schedule a session.
Moving Forward
Walkway to Venice Beach, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment